Northern Berg KZN (GPS S 28 38.58 E 29 01.07)
Treat yourself to an awesome day of some of the best trails in SA and VIP treatment at the 2017 Royal Drak MTB Challenge.
This year we are moving away from a race format, and arranging a festive day of family fun and fund raising for Royal Drakensberg Primary School :
3 marked marshalled routes to cater for all abilities, fabulous refreshment stops, VIP hospitality at All Out Adventures, a limited edition race garment and an awesome goodie bag.
Each rider must raise a minimum of R1000 to enter.
Your entry includes:
- Riding the route of your choice (50km, 30km or 10km)
- Breakfast Roll and Coffee on arrival
- Tea and scones and Refreshments enroute
- Braai lunch and a free drink on completion
- Limited edition Race Garment
- Goodie Bag
- Chill zone access
- 1 Adventure Ride voucher
- Full Stay MTB pass so you can ride again on Sunday
- Supervised Kids Zone
Fund Raising Help
Each entrant will be issued with a Raffle Sheet that they can use to do the fund raising. Each sheet has 10 x R100 tickets, and raffle participants stand to win one of many awesome weekends away.
The rider who raises the most money will also win an incredible fully inclusive Drakensberg Holiday valued at R14,000.00 that includes:
- 3 nights for 2 people in a Superior Suite at The Cavern Drakensberg Resort and Spa
- 2 Full Stay Mountain Bike Passes
- 2 Cable Tour King Swing Packages at All Out Adventures
- 2 Sunset Horse Rides at The Northern Horse
- 2 Full Body Massages at the Forest Retreat
- Daily guided hikes
Enter on line and make payment of R1000 as per the instructions on the online system
Once you have entered the raffle sheet will be emailed to you.
Bring your filled in raffle sheet to registration so that your sponsors can be entered into the draw.
Should you require additional raffle sheets, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment for additional funds raised can be made directly to Royal Drakensberg Primary School. Tax certificates can be issued for these payments.
Proof of payment must accompany each additional raffle sheet at registration.
Event hosted by: